In a recent interview with the Daily Press, Angela discussed the Angela Stanford Foundation and its positive impact on the lives of young people affected by cancer. You can read the full story here.
On Saturday of the 2013 RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup, Angela Stanford pledged half of her tournament earnings to the Angela Stanford Foundation. She finished the tournament in third place, which means her Foundation will be receiving 50% of her $100,492 purse.
Click here to watch her Saturday pledge after a 7 under round.
Congratulations to Angela for a great tournament!
Angela Stanford is the winner of the Kia Community Assist Award, which recognizes a player who makes exceptional contributions to charity organizations or community programs, for her work with the Angela Stanford Foundation.
Angela is on the cover of Ladies Links Fore Golf Magazine! Read the full magazine online, and be sure to read Angela's excellent cover story starting on page 28.
Angela was featured as LPGA's Spotlight Player of the Week!
Angela is the first American to win in Asia this century, bringing home her fifth professional career win. Read on for news coverage of her victory.
Watch the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup this week. Angela Stanford will donate 50% of her earnings from the tournament back to the Angela Stanford Foundation!
- Angela Stanford Foundation Featured in Virginia's Daily Press
- Angela Stanford Donates Half of RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup Earnings to Foundation
- Congratulations to Angela Stanford on winning the Kia Community Assist Award
- Angela featured in Ladies Links Fore Golf Magazine
- Recharged and Refreshed
- Angela Stanford Kicks off 2012 Season with a Win in Singapore
- RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup