Criteria for candidates for the scholarships include:
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Current high school senior or college undergraduate
- Applicant must be a Texas resident
- Young adult who has been diagnosed with cancer or whose parent/guardian has been diagnosed with cancer
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and commitment to their community
- Exhibits financial need
Scholarship applications must be received by April 1, 2017. Faxed or e-mail packets will not be accepted. All scholarship materials must be submitted in one application packet.
For more information about the scholarship, deadlines, and application, please email Foundation Executive Director Amy Green.