The 2019 application period will open in January. Criteria for candidates for the scholarships include:
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Current high school senior or college undergraduate
- Applicant must be a Texas resident
- Young adult who has been diagnosed with cancer or whose parent/guardian has been diagnosed with cancer
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and commitment to their community
- Exhibits financial need
For more information about the scholarship, deadlines, and application, please email Foundation Executive Director Amy Green.